The title of this mens magazine is Mr Fantastic which I think is supposed to be sort of ironic and sarcastic. The magazine is actually quite funny inside with the journalists taking that sort of a theme trough it and the guy on the cover, well Bryan Ferry, Mr cool, suave and sophisticated, the guy who fronted up Roxy Music and he was quite the heart throb of the 1970's, as a child I remember my older sister being so in love with him and David Bowie. The two of them would have been on a par in many ways so him being on the front cover actually fitted their theme rather well. I am sure you are not the only person to wonder the story behind Mr Fantastic and it is a funny cover title to see guys buying off store shelves!
Am I the only one who wants to know the story behind Mr. Fantastic? What makes him so fantastic?
ReplyDeleteThe title of this mens magazine is Mr Fantastic which I think is supposed to be sort of ironic and sarcastic. The magazine is actually quite funny inside with the journalists taking that sort of a theme trough it and the guy on the cover, well Bryan Ferry, Mr cool, suave and sophisticated, the guy who fronted up Roxy Music and he was quite the heart throb of the 1970's, as a child I remember my older sister being so in love with him and David Bowie. The two of them would have been on a par in many ways so him being on the front cover actually fitted their theme rather well. I am sure you are not the only person to wonder the story behind Mr Fantastic and it is a funny cover title to see guys buying off store shelves!
ReplyDelete